Monday, February 23, 2015

Style your Success Contributor

Hi lovely!

Happy Monday! I want to share my new articles with you all that I am currently writing for "Style your Success" so I will be posting the links below as soon as they are officially published. This is a great site that welcomes success as confidence, positivity, and gratitude. Enjoy and let me know if you want me to write about something different as well!

My first article was inspired by Valentine's Day. On this particular day many people begin to feel uptight and tense about the whole idea of love. Rest assured, "love day" is occurring every single day, so this article will help you understand love in a more realistic manner--> How to Live with Love

My second article is about incorporating some healthy and tasty smoothies into your daily lifestyle. Check out these amazingly delicious recipes--> 3 Super Smoothies







XOXO-Lusciously Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment