Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Ultimate 2015 Summer Playlist

Hi lovely!

Now that summer is coming to a close, let us wrap up with all the beautifully emotional experiences that we have had with a connection to music. Music feeds the soul, helps release the stress, and essentially provides one with some sort of outlet for expression; it enhances one's ability to feel when in any given mood and evokes  a sense of truthfulness, which in essence, brings forth clarity within yourself. This unique bunch is a classic mix of oldies and pop with the utmost appreciation placed on the combination of lyrics, melodies, and overall sound. So here it is! 

My Ultimate Summer 2015 Playlist

Oldies:

Tom Jones: Man who knows too much
Tom Jones: You Know Me
Robbie Williams: Supreme
Boney M: One Way Ticket
Boney M. Sunny
Harry Nilsson: Without You
Chris Thompson: If you Remember Me
BLUE SWEDE: LONELY SUNDAY AFTERNOON
Air Supply: Goodbye
5000 Volts - I'm On Fire
The Rubettes: Sugar Baby Love  
The Turtles: Happy together
The Partridge Family: I think I love you 
Marie Laforet: Roman d'Amour  
Earth and fire - Memories
Jane Birkin: Orang Outan 
Slade: My Oh My 
Florent Pagny: L'air Du Temps
Al Jolson: LIZA (TILL THE CLOUDS'LL ROLL AWAY)
Uriah Heep: Easy Livin'
Tony Orlando: Tie a yellow ribbon 'round ol' Oak tree 
Three Dog Night: Eli's Coming 




Pop: Zedd: Beautiful Now
Selena Gomez: Good For You 
Tori Kelly: I was made for Loving you
Tori Kelly: It shouldve been US
Tori Kelly: All in my Head
R5: Can't say I'm in love
R5: I know you got away
R5: Lightning strikes
R5: Heart made up on you
R5: Pass me by
Pia Mia: Do it again
Hilary Duff: Tattoo
Russian Red - Fuerteventura 
Girls aloud: The promise
Bridgit Mendler: Top of the World  
Elle King: Ex's & Oh's



Enjoy :) and comment what your favorite summer songs are!

XOXO Lusciously Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment